Gilberto M. Kremer is a Professor at the Physics Department of the Federal University of Paraná in Brazil. He received his doctorate degree (Dr. rer. nat.) from the Technische Universität Berlin, Germany, in 1985.
Dr. Kremer has published about 150 papers in peer reviewed journals and two books: C. Cercignani and G. M. Kremer, The Relativistic Boltzmann Equation: Theory and Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2002; G. M. Kremer, An Introduction to the Boltzmann Equation and Transport Processes in Gases, Springer, Berlin, 2010.
- Boltzmann Equation
- Transport Theory
- Continuum Thermodynamics
- Relativity, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Boltzmann and Related Equations
- Kinetic and Transport Theory
- Granular Flows
- Non-equilibrium Reacting Flows
- Moment Methods
- Reaction and Relaxation Processes